Saturday, February 19, 2011

Don't mind me. I'm just experimenting.

Due to my lack of contributions to this blog as of late, I thought I would attempt a fun experiment with myself: Type up something interesting in an hour.  This might seem like a strange timeline to place on myself, but I've realized that I should probably go ahead and see what comes out.  Why not, right?  So here: an experiment.  In the name of science!  Or a possible novel. 

* * * * *

Actually, on second thought, I should probably abstain from placing the actual text online, now that I've read through it.  It went to a dark place fast, and might be another addition to a running idea I have.  If my readership might be interested in it, I would be glad to send a copy.  Just to caution those reading: this might be rather brutal.  Gory even.  I don't know where this character or the story's going to go at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment